If you want an extra $150,000 in your bank account from the recession-proof Federal Government, this could be the most important conference you’ll attend this year.
The International Association of U.S. Government Contractors
presents the 1½ hour Federal Contract Seminar
“Contracts Over Coffee”
Did you know that the law says that every federal contract worth $150,000 or less is set aside for small businesses like yours? And yet, last year small businesses only received 21%. Why? We didn’t apply because of the myths of too much red tape and too little margin. JUST SHOW UP!!! Dispel the myths, take the mystery out of selling to the federal government and expand sales to the largest customer in the world all without bidding or nasty red tape! This seminar will show how. Government Consultants charge over $8,000 for this seminar. Our seminar fee is $497 for 2 attendees from your company. Space is limited to the first 8 businesses
- Learn the Facts to decide if Federal Government Contracting could dramatically grow your small business!
- Learn the 4 Myths that prevent 98% of small businesses from selling to the largest customer in the world!
- Learn how your small business can register perfectly (and avoid red-tape) to sell to the Federal Government!
- Learn how enroll for FREE into a web site where federal buyers will find and call you for business!
- Learn how to avoid the bidding process and win no-bid federal contracts!
- Learn what you have to do to qualify to sell to the Federal Government